At Coffee 5 Cups we believe in fair trade which means the farmers and their communities who produce the coffee beans receive a fair percentage of the coffee bean sales and they are trained and developed to establish their own capacity to generate income and their community coffee enterprise as well.
Taste our organic handpicked coffee beans from the exotic island of Bali Indonesia. Taste our delicious pastries and cakes. Relax in our small but cosy cafe with a seriously grand view!
Coffee 5 Cups will be officially opened on May 11. From now till then we will be sharing info and updates leading up to the opening. Lookout for invites to pre launch events and sneak peak and food trials.
Do checkout our FB page and like us!
- We serve freshly brewed coffee made from organic hand-picked Balinese coffee beans directly from the community.
- We have a ‘royal view’. You’ll know when you get here.
- We have Japanese sandwiches.
- We have an “open space” for YOUR unique usage/events. Just let us know in advance what you’d like to do.
- We have a beary interesting story to tell about the origin of the bear in the logo!